Custom Rifle Builds

One - off’s are the specialty here . If you have a dream... Bring it along.

A custom rifle, is just that. It will be whatever you wish it to be.

I will build to whatever specification you require in a gun. I will also offer advice, based on personal experience as far as is possible.

What I will not do, is sell you something that does not fit the purpose, nor will I sell you something that just happens to be in stock. I pride myself on customer satisfaction, that is only gained by supplying the correct rifle and calibre for the job. If I think a calibre isn't suitable for the job in hand, we will discuss it. I will not, however, sacrifice my reputation by building a gun unsuitable for purpose. After many years in the trade, the one thing I've found that brings people back... is honesty.

 

MORE »

Rifle Bedding

Attention to detail and English machinery ensures quality bedding.

People regularly ask me... is it worth bedding my rifle ?  In 99 out of 100 cases, I would say "yes". Bedding will make no difference to the 1 % who cannot shoot, or be bothered to put the work into load development etc, but it will help the other 99% of guns whose owners want the maximum performance from their rifles.

 

MORE »

Chambering and Muzzle Threading

Attention to detail and English machinery ensures quality craftsmanship.

All barreling is done on an English Colchester lathe. The lathe was refurbished back to factory specification five years ago and is serviced twice a year, both mechanically , and electrically and is maintained on a regular schedule. Muzzle threads.

I cut muzzle threads in UNF, UNEF, and metric thread forms. All threads are cut concentric to the bore, after indicating bore in to "0".

 

MORE »

Bolt Fluting

Attention to detail and English machinery ensures quality fluting.

Bolts can be custom fluted in a variety of styles, which include straight parallel flutes, helical flutes, or diamond flutes. Available on most bolts except sako,s which have the cartridge ejector slot. Prices on application.

MORE »

VALKYRIE RIFLES

OFFICIAL SERVICE CENTRE

Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service

WELCOME TO VALKYRIE RIFLES:


Here, you will hopefully find answers to all your custom rifle inquiries.

This is a one stop custom shop, where Rifles are built and finished completely in-house, only leaving when I personally take them to the Birmingham proof house for testing.

I build rifles for all disciplines, including Sporting , Tactical, F class/benchrest,  etc.

Holding a large stock of Actions, barrels, stocks, allows quick turnaround of Rifles, and simple re barrels. I visit the proof house every fortnight, to pick up and drop off customers rifles.

Have a browse through the various pages, and please ring with any questions. All aspects of rifle building/gunsmithing are performed here, just ask.

CONTACT

VALKYRIE RIFLES

ROTHERHAM

UK

Phone: 07889 388378
Between 9am and 5.00 pm please. Monday to Friday only.

Email:   info@valkyrierifles.net

Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service
Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service
VALKYRIE RIFLES

Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service

 RIFLE AFTER CARE TIPS:


Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Terms & Conditions »

CONTACT

VALKYRIE RIFLES

ROTHERHAM

UK

Phone: 07889 388378
Between 9am and 5.00 pm please. Monday to Friday only.

Email:   info@valkyrierifles.net

Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service
Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service
Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service
Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service
Valkyrie Rifles
Performance rifles and service